Abela 22 Studios Agencies
Qualifications and Skills
Receptionist/Secretary who should have good Spoken and Written English
sharp on computer skills. We will take them on an initial trainee-ship for a period of 6 months (shorter if they prove themselves)
Will be offered employment at Head office though they may be called upon to relieve other similar receptionists at our outstations.
preference for Male staff but smart (intellectually) will also be welcome.
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.