Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni, Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal skills to fill the following vacant positions:
6. Safety Artisan – Electrical (1 post)
Reporting to Environment and Safety Officer, Successful candidate will assist in carrying out machine/equipment condition monitoring. Applicants should be between 25-35 years, holders of KCSE certificate with aggregate of C+, ordinary diploma in Electrical Engineering/Occupational Health and Safety and 3 years hands on experience in a busy manufacturing sector.
Applicants for position of Works Manager and Production Manager will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
1. Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
2. Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
3. Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
5. Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before June 19, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.