Career King Kenya
Description:Our client is looking for a receptionist who is able to work while standing for longer hours, preferably previous working experience as a receptionist in a hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
Welcome and settle in clients as their vehicles are attended to.
Make sure the clients valuables are kept safe.
Monitor and ensure usage of correct cleaning materials.
Handle cash transactions/deposits ethically and efficiently
Resolve all customer complaint and damage claims.
Maintain clean, dry, shiny vehicle to the customer in a safe, fast, and friendly manner,
While continually controlling the costs of the operation, increasing sales and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
1. Increase carwash volume and invoice value.
2. Make sure there is enough water to run throughout the day.
3. Maintain a clean, attractive, safe facility.
4. Maintain the quality of the wash.
5. Maintain equipment maintenance procedures.
6. Maintain budgeted operational costs.
7. Develop the skills of the team to achieve the results above
Diploma in Business Administration/ Human Resource or any other related field.
Experience will be an added advantage.
Excellent communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Salary ksh 20,000+ commissions
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.