At INFAMA we strive to understand and meet our customers needs and provide solutions that add value to them.
It is imperative that we find the Right Person for The Right Job.
The INFAMA team dedicates its energy, time and resources in developing and delivering solutions through a disciplined, efficient and cost centric approach.
INFAMA provides an energized, challenging work environment for hardworking, disciplined, skilled, intelligent, driven, aspiring minds who have integrity and are passionate about providing excellent service.
All candidates MUST meet the company’s stringent qualification, experience and training criteria which will be assessed at the various stages of the recruitment process.
• Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
• Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
• Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
• Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
• Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
• Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
• Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
translation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range: Not specified
Additional information: Not specified
Contract type: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
Area of work: Transportation, logistics, driving
Seniority: Basic level (worker)
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required skills: Vehicle maintenance and repair; Driving license Class B, C, E – light vehicles & heavy commercial vehicles; Vehicle mechanics; Engineering; Equipment and tool maintenance
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To apply for this job please visit www.fuzu.com.