At INFAMA we strive to understand and meet our customers needs and provide solutions that add value to them.
It is imperative that we find the Right Person for The Right Job.
The INFAMA team dedicates its energy, time and resources in developing and delivering solutions through a disciplined, efficient and cost centric approach.
INFAMA provides an energized, challenging work environment for hardworking, disciplined, skilled, intelligent, driven, aspiring minds who have integrity and are passionate about providing excellent service.
All candidates MUST meet the company’s stringent qualification, experience and training criteria which will be assessed at the various stages of the recruitment process.
Send your relevant CV and documents to the indicated email.
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
• Inform customers about new products and services
• Complete logs and reports
• Ensure safety and courtesy
• Check vehicles before use
• Identify and prevent fatigue
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Report defects, accidents or violations
translation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range: Not specified
Additional information: Not specified
Contract type: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
Area of work: Transportation, logistics, driving
Seniority: Expert (non-managerial)
Required education: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required skills: Reporting; Logistics planning and management; Driving license Class B, C, E – light vehicles & heavy commercial vehicles; Fleet management; Traffic laws and regulations
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To apply for this job please visit www.fuzu.com.