At INFAMA we strive to understand and meet our customers needs and provide solutions that add value to them.
It is imperative that we find the Right Person for The Right Job.
The INFAMA team dedicates its energy, time and resources in developing and delivering solutions through a disciplined, efficient and cost centric approach.
INFAMA provides an energized, challenging work environment for hardworking, disciplined, skilled, intelligent, driven, aspiring minds who have integrity and are passionate about providing excellent service.
All candidates MUST meet the company’s stringent qualification, experience and training criteria which will be assessed at the various stages of the recruitment process.
• Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
• Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
• Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) Aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
• Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. Leaks)
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
• Keep logs on work and issues
• Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
translation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range: Not specified
Additional information: Not specified
Contract type: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
Area of work: Transportation, logistics, driving
Seniority: Expert (non-managerial)
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required skills: Engine repair; Vehicle maintenance and repair; Vehicle electrics; Vehicle mechanics; Engineering
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To apply for this job please visit www.fuzu.com.