The maintenance strorekeeper is directly responsible over the maintenance store. He/she has responsibility for allocating resources to reactive maintenance activities, including personnel, spares and tools.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains the asset inventory of all equipment and fixtures at all Java facilities in order to support maintenance activities by ensuring visibility of assets status to the maintenance team.
• Monitors stocks, reorders and receives deliveries of spares, materials and tools at maintenance store and ensures they are of the correct specification, in order to ensure availability of spares and consumables for PPM and reactive work.
• Coordinate deliveries of spares, materials, tools and backup equipment to branches in order to achieve timely and effective PPM and reactive maintenance.
• Receives and records details of reactive maintenance requests from Java branches and sites.
• Allocates personnel to reactive maintenance requests in conjunction with maintenance planner.
• Coordinates night shift planned preventive maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance activities, including logistics, materials and equipment in order to ensure smooth operations during night shift.
• Digitises all maintenance work orders and PPM checklists.
• Receives and records daily activity reports from all maintenance personnel for reconciliation and maintains records of all work-order completion status.
• Allocate and manage the activities of the maintenance rider(s).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• KCSE mean grade C.
• At least one year experience in storekeeping. Experience in a busy maintenance store is an advantage.
• Good computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word. These are required for data analysis and report generation.
• Good language skills English (written) and Kiswahili (spoken).
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise among different tasks for effective output.
• Ability to work in high pressure situations.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.