Experience and Qualification
1. Minimum education-Form Four Certificate Graduates.
2. Valid Driving License.
3. Valid PSV License.
4. At least 5 years driving experience.
5. Formal training in first aid and defensive driving is an added
6. Demonstration of a thorough knowledge of Nairobi (road network) and
7. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of traffic rules.
8. Good communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
9. Neat and presentable.
10. Physical and optical medical examination.
11. Kenyan Male or Female.
12. Ability to operate application based cab system will be an added
Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
Comply with driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
Maneuver vehicle into loading or unloading positions
Collect and verify delivery instructions
Report defects, accidents or violations
translation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range: Not specified
Additional information: Not specified
Contract type: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
Area of work: Transportation, logistics, driving
Seniority: Basic level (worker)
Required education: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required skills: Vehicle maintenance and repair; Reporting; Logistics planning and management; Driving license Class B, C, E – light vehicles & heavy commercial vehicles; Fleet management; Route planning; Traffic laws and regulations; Customer comfort and safety
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
To apply for this job please visit www.fuzu.com.