Kisumu Specilist Hospitals
The successful applicant should have a pleasant personality, ensures the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards so as to meet the clients and hospital’s expectation and standards. He/She should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. This role will require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
· Greet and welcome visitors and clients as soon as they arrive at the reception
· Direct visitors and clients to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
· Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for phone and console operation
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule client-doctor appointments
· Notify corporate clients on patient arrivals and admissions/ discharges
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organisational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· Certificate in relevant courses
· Front office experience using hospital HMIS systems and SMART appliances will be an added advantage
Applicants who had previously applied for the position need not apply
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 25TH MAY 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.