County Government of Kilifi
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KILIFI
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Department of Devolution, Public Service and Disaster Management
6. Security Warden II (Enforcement Officers) J/G ‘E’ (30 Positions) REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/36/06/18- Re advertisement
The Enforcement Officer will be accountable for the following duties and responsibilities:
• Patrol and/or guard of access points
• Detention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering and/or protected areas
• Control crowds and collect information and report on matters of security interest
Requirement for Appointments
• Be in possession of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education and at least grade D+ or its accepted equivalent
• Be less than 36 years of age
• Be physically and mentally fit
Terms of service for Enforcement Officers:
Terms of Service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 14,490 – 16,250 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
§ Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
§ Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.