You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
Truck Driver responsibilities
· Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered.
· Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately.
· Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
· Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business.
· Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public.
· Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management.
Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
Load and unload cargo.
Record cargo deliveries.
Report road incidents to line Manager
Follow traffic laws.
Inspect trucks and record issues.
Follow accident procedures.
Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
Get goods to the client on time.
Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com