The Fire Technician is to be responsible for inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
· Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
· Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
· Complete electronic and/or hand-written inspection reports in a timely manner.
· Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
· Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
· Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
· Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
· Service and test firefighting equipment.
· Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
· Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
· At least a diploma in Engineering
· 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
Salary Range: Ksh. 25,000 – 30,000 gross
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.