Our client, a leading manufacturing company with operations in East and Southern Africa regions is seeking to recruit a Front Office Receptionist to be based in Nairobi. He/she will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the organization. The preferred candidate Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Receptionist in a busy environment.
· Managing the front reception desk at the office.
· Managing calls and the phone switchboard.
· Managing travel bookings for staff and liaising with the travel agent.
· Answers client’s questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
· Maintain cleanliness of the front desk.
· Provide additional administrative support as needed.
· Musthave at least 5 years working experience as a Receptionist.
· Must have a Diploma in Business Administration or a related field.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be organised and efficient.
· Ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and strong work ethic.
· Must be open minded and flexible.
· Must have a solid and proven office management background.
· Must be computer literate.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.35, 000/= (USD 350).
Position Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 28th July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.