Homes Universal is a real estate consortium with a wide network of over 10 subsidiaries that offer the full range of real estate services from property development, sales and letting, valuation, property management, interior design, security services and a host of other complementary services is looking to hire Store Keepers. The Store Keeper will be responsible for;
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Receiving the construction materials and recording the quantities received.
2) Informing the office on the exact quantities delivered as soon as they are received.
3) Coding and labelling of materials in the store.
4) Liaising with site managers in placing orders to ensure continuous availability of the materials.
5) Taking daily stocks check of all materials at the site.
6) Submission of weekly reports on materials received used damaged and transferred to other sites.
7) Ensure cleanliness and health safety measures in the store at all times.
8) Sending of daily alert SMS on material delivered or transferred.
9) Perform any other duties as requested by management
Education Qualifications and Requirements
a) Diploma in Procurement or Purchasing and Supplies
b) 2 years experience handling Storekeeping duties
c) Should have high integrity
d) Excellent customer service skills
e) Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Online applications can be submitted and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB; Ladies are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.