Our client, a project based firm, is looking to recruit an experienced driver to be based in Nakuru on a 2 year contract. The driver is expected to provide safe and timely transport support to enable the team to carry out their duties, maintain the vehicle and provide support with administrative tasks. The desired candidate Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. The candidate Must be a resident of Nakuru.
· Providing driving services for staff and others involved with the projects as instructed
· Checking basic maintenance (oil, coolant, water, tyre pressure, battery water) regularly.
· Maintaining a daily log of all trips, mileage and fuel consumption.
· Completing information required for vehicle reports.
· Ensuring that all major incidents are reported to the Programme Manager immediately.
· Ensuring that vehicles are taken to the garage in good time when faults emerge.
· Ensuring that vehicles are clean at all times.
· Any other duties as instructed by line manager.
· Clean and Valid Driving Licence.
· At least 5 years of previous driving experience.
· Previous project based experience strongly desired.
· Must have demonstrable mechanical skills.
· Must be a resident of Nakuru and be well conversant with the town.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be flexible.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.60, 000/= (USD 600).
Position Level: Junior Level
Location: Nakuru, Kenya.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.