The African Talent Company
DEPARTMENT: THIKA PROCESSING PLANT
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
1. Equipment uptime
2. Timely completion of tasks.
3. Allocated equipment performance.
4. Quality of job to avoid repeat jobs
5. Correct fault diagnosis
Specific duties & responsibilities:
1. Carrying out daily pre-operative and start up equipments check in readiness for the day’s production.
2. Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
3. Monitor and record consumption of boilers fuel, generator fuel, power and water consumption on weekly basis.
4. Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment in the EV section.
5. You will be responsible for informing the Maintenance Engineer of the required spare parts bearing in mind the optimum stock levels.
6. Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipments and employees
7. Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control.
8. Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures.
9. Assist the engineer in supervision of the maintenance staff.
10. Adherence to the company’s FSSC/QSA/FSA/GMP/Hygiene Practices.
11. Implementation of KAIZEN System and Standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.