The African Talent Company
DEPARTMENT: THIKA PROCESSING PLANT
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
1. Water treatment plant (RO System) and water consumption
2. Effluent treatment and Disposal
3. Hygiene and cleanliness
· Water sampling and analysis
· Ensuring that the water treatment equipment are well cleaned and maintained in liaison with technical department.
· Making sure that portable water is treated on time and is of good quality.
· Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals.
· Ensure complete compliance to prescribe QMS, GMP’s AND 5S processes FSSC, FSA and QSA standards
· Monitoring the processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
· Monitoring water standards and implementing quality control programs.
· Supervising and motivating a team of employees.
· Identify, develop and implement Microbiological process controls and monitoring program.
· Ensuring work instructions are in place
· Responsible for implementing and managing cleaning and sanitation programs in their areas
· Responsible for ensuring all regulatory issues are adhered to by liaising with KEBS, NEMA and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
· Promote and enforce quality as a most important value in the organization and ensuring quality according to company and customer specifications
· Responsible for taking corrective actions in timely manner to mitigate potential food safety hazards.
· Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.