Wonderland Foods and Catering Supplie
Prepares food for clients to the exact head chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 2 years
Wonderland Foods and Catering Supplies is a hospitality industry is looking for professionals to fill the positions outlined below.
If you meet the set of qualifications, please submit your CV.
Chef – 11 Positions
Basic Salary Ksh. 20,000 – 25,000
Overall Responsibility – Prepares food for clients to the exact head chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu.
– Helps devise new methods of cooking and new menu items.
– Streamlines work from back of house to front of house
– Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
– To carry out all duties within kitchen areas in accordance with health, hygiene and safety regulations
– Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons to required standards as specified by Chef
– Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
– Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
Qualifications and Experience
– Diploma/Certificate from culinary college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Food Production knowledge of techniques and equipment including storage/handling techniques.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.